- The following credit cards are accepted: Master/ Eurocard, VISA, EuroCard. A valid credit card in the name of the main driver must be presented as guarantee for the rental. Please note that all payments locally will be in EURO
- Minimum age of driver is 23 years.
- Maximum age of driver is 75 years.
- Driver's licence: driver must have held a valid driver's licence for at least 3 years.
- International driver's licence is required for non EU citizens
Included Free Options and Services
- First Additional driver.
- First baby seat. (Must be ordered).
- Unlimited mileage.
- ASC: Airport Service Charge where applicable.
- 24 hour roadside assistance with vehicle substitution (if needed) in case of accident/damage to the car.
Insurance types included in the rates
- Third party bodily injuries per accident, up to 1.000.000 EURO
- Third party property damages per accident (excluding rented car) up to 1.000.000 EURO
- PAI (Personal accident insurance for passengers)
- Fire insurance with no excess/deductible.
- CDW (Collision Damage Waiver): Customer is fully relieved from the responsibility for any damage. The vehicles are subject to liability and fully comprehensive automobile and property damage insurance.There will be no coverage in cases of:
- Intentional actions by the client (e.g. attempt at insurance fraud)
- Gross negligence (e.g. while intoxicated [alcohol, drugs/narcotics])or on unauthorized roads, driving to prohibited areas/countries
- FCDW (Full Collision Damage Waiver). which covers damages caused to the rented cars, glass, fire, Please note that FCDW does not cover damages caused intentionally or as the result of negligence or oversight.
- Theft insurance with no excess.
Insurance Voided Situations!
- In the unfortunate event of an accident the nearest police station must be informed and an accident report obtained (also please let us know immediately). Without this report the renter is responsible for the full amount of the repairs. With this report the renter responsibility is eliminated. No unauthorized repairs should be made.
- For negligent or drunk driving, driving under influence of drugs or on unauthorized roads, driving to prohibited areas/countries, obvious acts of disregards to the vehicle, the renter will be responsible for the full amount of charges.
Exceptions To FCDW (Full Collision Damage Waiver)
- Charges for any of the damages below will be charged directly to the client, the most important are the following: Antenna, trays, damage to car lock , loss or damage to keys , windshield wipers, mirrors, spare key and car jack, hubcap, gas cap, warning triangles, damage to the upholstery of the car, extreme dirtiness in and out the car, damage due to negligence, tire punctures and burst tires, fuel errors, damage to child seats and baby seats, lack of electricity because of forgotten turn on electrical devices, the car rental company, in any case, is not obligated in replacing a flat tyre or damages in radio. Some car rental companies will offer extra insurances to cover the above exclusions.
Damage caused by drunk driving or negligent driving will never be excluded from the client's direct responsibilities.
Any unnoticed accident or damage to the vehicle may be interpreted as negligence. This may result in a charge to the client. Local laws govern the terms and conditions of hiring vehicles and the rental contract signed on collection of the car is legally binding on the hirer.
Please check with the car rental partner providing your vechicle for fuel policies. The following policies may apply depending on your destination:
Please NOTE that there is no refund for unused fuel under any circumstances.
- The car is delivered with a full tank of petrol and you will return it with a full tank of petrol.
- The car is delivered with a partial tank of gas and you will return it the same way.
- The car is delivered with a full tank of petrol and you may return it empty paying for the cost of used petrol locally to the rental car provider.
- The car is delivered with a half tank of petrol and you return it the same way paying the cost of used fuel locally to the rental car provider.
Out Of Hours Delivery
- Any additional charges for out of operating hours vehicle delivery will show during the booking procedure.
Out Of Hours Drop-off
- Any additional charges for out of operating hours vehicle return will show during the booking procedure.
National one-way rentals
- Any additional cost for domestic one way rentals will appear during the booking procedure.
International one-way rentals
- Any additional cost for international one way rentals will appear during the booking procedure.
Ferrying the car
- Ferrying the rental vehicle is normally not permitted. However you may check with the local car rental provider for possible exceptions to this policy.
Across the border rentals
- Across the border rentals are not permitted